Monday, March 07, 2005

Think ...

So I have been away for quite some time. Its not because I forgot to write or had no time but because I feel that I need something that I'm passionate about to write. More often than not a trigger in my life gets me into that passionate mode! But lately life has been to peaceful!

The fact that I haven't been in the "thinking" mode lately is what got me all keyed up to write this blog. I have been looking on the outside for some kind of prodding or stimulus to get the juices flowing...somehow I just feel that it shouldn't be that way! I don't have to be a parasite on triggers. In fact I need to be just the opposite. I need to trigger things off myself...

4 comments:

Aadil said...

welcome back!
good for u .. go the proactive way! Looking fwd. for some interesting posts.

I have to admit, I need triggers. I've consistently had a bad time when I made things happen. On the other hand a lot of triggers needs to trig before I react..
So I'm Gold..a noble metal with no reaction.
Or Argon, if you think I have less substance.
or just dyslexic..

!xobile

Gaurav said...

Ahhh ... I see you have a click in your name!

I have too many questions in my life and so I like "?xobile" more.

Ahem...you?...Gold???...NOBLE????????

As long as we can keep our fellow bloggers on their fingertips by urging them to be more regular, thats the only trigger I'm loooking for!! That and an Infiniti G35 ... sigh!!

Anonymous Poet said...

Hola! Welcome BACK!!!

appwiz said...

...and I watched Russell Peters perform his unique brand of stand-up comedy in Dallas last nite. Highly recommended. s/Tap Sum Bong/Lund Tau Sun and a 1-900 call outsourced to India.